Hi, Everybody! I’m flying by the seat of my pants this week, and there’s just something about this time of year that makes me lose complete track of time. Or just lose it altogether. I mean… where the heck does it go?!
So, my Friday 5 may be a little… eh… rushed? Here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
1. I’ve squeezed in a few more clients who are taking advantage of my holiday special for a two-hour in-home consult before the in-laws arrive. 🙂 If you still need help, reach out soon as the window on the deal is closing, closing, closing!
2. I started binging on Netflix’ The Crown, and it’s making me obsess even more about picture frame molding and the fact it isn’t in my house. Don’t know what I’m talking about? It’s okay! I’m about 1000 words deep into an all-about-molding post that’s coming early next week. Get ready to get ed-u-ma-cated. Stay tuned!
3. 2018 is already creepin’ on me, you guys. This week, I’ve been working on lining up A LOT of trips that I can’t wait to detail here, as well as an exciting editorial schedule for you. 2018 is all about growth, growth, growth! I can only write so much, and I want to be able to give you varied voices and perspectives here, so more to come on that!
4. If you saw this post on Instagram, I got bangs. Which isn’t that big of a deal, except I was getting them when it decided to start SNOWMAGGENING in Atlanta… which was a big deal. Although not as big of a deal as three years ago—when it took me a solid 8 hours to get home from work, which was only 6 miles and some change, mind you—the 2017 snow was still magical and beautiful and I only got a few PTSD flashbacks in my one hour drive home from the salon… which was less than a mile. ATL traffic is no joke when any sort of precipitation falls from the sky, I’m telling you.
5. My latest project—a transitional-style kitchen renovation for the sweetest client—is being completed this week! I am headed over there Monday to style the space so it’s ready to go when the client’s family comes into town for the holidays. I’m super excited to be able to share some after photos of the space with you guys soon. Meanwhile, here are some in-process iPhone snaps below of the progress:
Until next week… have a great weekend!